The FLYPACK Cerasi product is made up of a diffuser that contains specific attractive substances for the cherry fly and the trap. The lid of the same is impregnated with a contact insecticide (deltamethrin) to cause the death of the flies that enter. The effectiveness of FLYPACK Cerasi depends on the temperature, aeration and humidity. Under normal conditions it is usually around 150 days, and can be reduced in adverse conditions.
· The recommended density of FLYPACK Cerasi is 50-100 / ha depending on the variety, the previous year's pest level on the plot, as well as the surrounding fields.
· The traps should be hung from a branch of the tree at a height of 1.60-2 m from the ground on the south face of the tree.
· It is recommended to make an alternate homogeneous distribution of the traps.
· The traps with the corresponding diffusers must be placed a few days before the start of the adult flight and must be left until harvest. In general, the period of placement of the traps is done when the development of the fruit begins (always before the color change).
· It is recommended to periodically evaluate a certain number of traps in order to know the level of flies in the plot. In the event of a strong pest level, it is recommended to complement the mass trapping with some chemical application.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
The FLYPACK Cerasi product is supplied in packages of different units. The material of the corresponding packages is impervious to the vapors of the different products. It is recommended to store the product in its original containers, without opening them, until the moment of use, preferably in a cool place. Avoid cutting, opening or drilling the diffusers. In the normal handling of the product there are no toxicity risks for people, animals or plants. Likewise, the risks of water and soil contamination are ruled out. The use of gloves is recommended when handling the diffusers. The used diffusers, the caps and their packaging must be managed in accordance with current legislation.