GARANTIZED WEIGHTS (% w / w):
Alginic acid 4.0
Water soluble potassium oxide (K2O) 8.0
pH = 9.5 ± 1.0
Electrical conductivity (dS / m): 90.0 + 4
Class A: Content in heavy metals less than the authorized limits for this classification
Ingredients: 40.5% w / w (500 g / l) algae extract.
MODE OF EMPLOYMENT
For foliar application.
CLEANING OF PACKAGING:
It is mandatory to rinse three times energetically, or by means of a pressure device, each product package that is emptied when preparing the dilution and pouring the water into the spray tank.
P102: Keep out of the reach of children.
P270: Do not eat, drink or smoke during use.
SPECIFIC USE AND STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS:
Use only in case of recognized need. Do not exceed the recommended doses. Store in its original container, avoiding extreme conditions of humidity and temperature. Avoid storing the product at temperatures below 10ºC. In case of accidental spillage in storage and / or transport, dilute in abundant water.
INCOMPATIBILITIES WITH OTHER PRODUCTS:
The product is miscible with most phytosanitarys and fertilizers, however, it is recommended to carry out a previous miscibility test.
DOSAGE OF EMPLOYMENT:
Foliar spraying. Dose: 1-1.5 l / ha (100-150 cc / hl).
- Bone fruit: pink button, curdle and at the beginning of the fruit's fattening.
- Fruit of pepita: prefloration, fall of petals, curd and every 21 until harvest.
- Vid and Parral: apply with interval of 3 - 4 weeks after the sprout.
- Citrus fruits: prefloration and fall of petals.
- Strawberry: at the beginning of the winter stall, in prefloration, curdle and every 15 - 20 days until the beginning of the harvest.
- Horticultural: make 4 to 7 applications from the plantation until the beginning of the color change of the fruit.
- Golf courses: (160-300 cc / m2) every 4 weeks.
WARNINGS TO THE USER:
The recommendations and information that we provide are the result of extensive studies. However, many factors that escape control (preparation of mixes, application, climatology, etc.) may be used in the use. We recommend the advice of an Agronomic Technician. The Company guarantees the composition, formulation and content. The user will be responsible for damages caused by the total or partial nonobservance of the instructions of the label.