• POTENTIATING THE PHYTOSANITARY EFFECT
• SURFACTANT / MOJANTE
Fertilizer Solution P / N: 3-12
Soluble Liquid (LS)
Guaranteed wealth (% p / p):
Nitrogen (ureic): 3%
Phosphorus (P2O5) soluble in Water: 12% -15%
CHARACTERISTICS AND BENEFITS
It is an ACIDITY ADAPTER, in particular, designed for hard and dirty waters, with a long lasting effect that provides a quick and effective decrease in the acidity of the phytosanitary broth, taking it to optimal levels according to the quality of the water (acidity and hardness ), and depending on the products and mixtures to be used. You can "correct" a pH range from values above 9 to 4.
INDICATOR: For greater comfort and ease of use, the product is equipped with a "marker" substance that changes the color of the water in the spray tank; This change in color indicates the acidity of the broth (pH value), from the most yellow tones (neutral), to the pinkest to purple tones for the most acid pH values.
AQUAPLANT is characterized by its quadruple effect:
1. PHYTOSANITARY POTENTIAL. This effect supposes an enormous advantage in particular for those phytosanitary products (like the herbicides and many insecticides), that are sensitive to the quality of the waters of pulverización, since thanks to his careful formulation the product favors his fast conditioning, allowing and potenciando to the phytosanitary product to obtain the maximum effectiveness of the treatment.
2. MICROBIOLOGICAL CONDITIONER: AQUAPLANT allows an optimal and rapid conditioning of the spray water, whatever the origin of it, getting to improve its microbiological properties in an effective way, eliminating colonies of numerous harmful bacteria, even those considered as food alert as Coli, Salmonella and others.
3. ANTISPUMANTE: AQUAPLANT has the ability to avoid or minimize the formation of excessive foam very typical with certain products, which is more convenient and convenient when preparing the broths, mixing, stirring, etc.
4. MOJANTE / SURFACTANT: AQUAPLANT owns the property of allowing a better wetting of the plants and a better penetration of the phytosanitary broths, by drastically reducing the surface tension of the spray water, thus eliminating the need for additional moistening.