Comercial Name: OPENNATUR S.L.
Registered Office: C/ Casanova 27 6-4 08011 Barcelona
CIF / NIF: ES B62277017
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, Volume 32.788, Folio 183, Sheet B-217342
- Opennatur SL (CIF: B62277017) can not assume any liability for incorrect, inappropriate or illegal use of the information appearing on the Internet pages of Opennatur.SL. With the limits established by law, Opennatur.SL assumes no liability for the lack of truthfulness, integrity, updating and accuracy of the data or information contained in its Internet pages.
- Internet pages Opennatur.SL may contain links (links) to other third parties Opennatur.SL can not control. Therefore, Opennatur.SL can not assume responsibility for the content that may appear on these pages.
- The texts, images, sounds, animations and other content included in this Website are the exclusive property of Opennatur.SL. Any transmission, distribution, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of Opennatur.SL.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that any personal information you provide will be incorporated and will be treated in the files owned by Telecofacil.com, with to manage, administer and maintain the services provided and / or contracted, and to keep you informed, including by electronic means, on issues relating to the activity of the Company and its services.
You can exercise at any time, access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by a letter to Pol.Ind.Camí dels frares cO nº 13, CP: 25191 (Lleida), always accompanied by a photocopy of your ID.
- We can collect information about your computer, including, if applicable, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data on how you browse our website.
- For the same reason, we can obtain information about your general use in our store through a cookie file that is stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies help us improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service. Specifically, they allow us:
- Make an estimate about numbers and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences and customize our website in accordance with your individual interests.
- Accelerate your searches.
- Recognize you when you come back to our site.
- You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the settings in your browser that reject cookies. However, if you select this configuration, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Website or you may not be able to take advantage of any of our services. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.